The following are recent examples of the Democrat leadership in Oregon:
• Unrestrained rioting, violence and destruction in Portland, which is now spreading across Oregon
• Mismanagement of the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting in catastrophic small business losses
• Record level unemployment with no relief for hundreds of thousands of Oregon employees
• No viable plan for re-opening schools, leaving parents and students fearful and uncertain
• Denied citizens the right to fully protect themselves as guaranteed by the Constitution
• Attempted to deprive Oregon’s working families of jobs using faulty environmental policy
• Attempted to deprive Oregon’s families their right of medical and religious freedom
• Failed to address the PERS crisis that threatens the economy and government retirees
• Overturned the will of the voters by granting Oregon driver’s licenses to illegal aliens
• Overturned the will of the voters by reversing ballot measures that limited taxation
• Repeatedly supported the use of the “emergency clause” on Non-emergency legislation
Oregon is in decline under Democrat leadership
Upon her election Governor Kate Brown promised to increase state government transparency and represent the needs of all Oregonians. Instead, with the help of key Democrat legislators, she has blocked access to public information and repeatedly exhibited a blatant disregard for the will of the voter, even to the point of denying voters their right to vote on issues.
When Governor Brown does not get her way legislatively, she bypasses the legislative process with executive orders to implement policies that are destroying the lives and livelihoods of tens of thousands of Oregon families, such as happened with Cap and Trade, which does nothing to improve the environment. These policies cost Oregonian’s dearly every year. Meanwhile, pressing issues like homelessness and the PERS crisis go unaddressed.
Governor Brown’s leadership style is that of a dictator looking after their own special interests while pursuing a highly partisan agenda driven by out-of-state interests that allows for no compromise. This arrogance and overreach has resulted in eroding freedoms and opportunity for Oregonians and has earned her the rating of 4th most unpopular governor in the U.S. She has abused her office and create a toxic political environment that can no longer be tolerated by Oregonians.
It is time to replace the governor and her enablers in the legislature.
Help restore Oregon by becoming a PCP in your county
Over 700,000 registered Republicans make up the grassroots of the Oregon Republican Party. Precinct Committee Persons (PCPs) are chosen from among those Republican voters to organize and advocate for Republican principles in their own neighborhoods and communities. They volunteer to help elect Republican candidates to office.
The PCPs also control the Oregon Republican Party. They elect the office holders in their county Republican party, who in turn set policy for and elect the officials of the state party. The PCPs also select the delegates to the state and national Republican conventions.
PCPs, and the county party officers they elect, are the primary organizing and directing force for the thousands of additional Republican volunteers who rise up from the electorate to work on behalf of Republican principles and candidates.
Principles that will allow Oregon to prosper again
• The strength of our nation lies with the individual. Each person’s dignity, freedom, ability, and responsibility must be protected and honored.
• Equal rights, law and order, equal justice and equal opportunity for all Americans, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability must be preserved.
• Free enterprise has made America a land of opportunity, economic growth, and prosperity. A free market economy is required for a free people.
As a registered Republican we invite you to join us in restoring Oregon!
Oregon Republican Party
752 Hawthorne Ave NE, Salem, OR 97301