Dear AG Rosenblum,
As you are aware, America is discovering rampant voter fraud in at least a half dozen states. This has put a spotlight on mail in voting, the opportunity for fraudulent results and the security issues in our own vote by mail system here in Oregon. Our own system has affiliations with Dominion voting systems, equipment and software. We are all well aware of the vote manipulation with that system.
Many, MANY people have indication to not trust our voting system in Oregon. And indeed I have collected several sworn affidavits of Vote fraud in Oregon. More continue to arrive daily.
Here are a few of the allegations and concerns received concerning Election fraud:
- Clackamas county received 90,000 ballots that appeared “too perfect.” These ballots were 95% PLUS for Joe Biden. Regards to perfect I am referring to the fact that they did not have coffee stains, crayon marks from children, food stains, etc. These were received on election day and as the statement received by the poll worker, “that is highly unusual as the ballots have been in voters’ hands for about three weeks.” They were also filled out “perfectly” with no errors.
- Republican votes have been marked as received, but not counted.
- Republican Poll Observers were denied access to view counting and validation process.
- Republican Poll Observers when given access in many cases, especially in Lane county they were denied access to be able to see without aid of binoculars as the distance was in excess of 30 feet.
- At least several votes were cast when the voter themselves ABSOLUTELY did NOT cast a ballot. One of these voters was in the hospital in a coma during this time. She received TWO ballots in two different counties for some reason.
- Deceased persons have been continuing to receive ballots for multiple years, even after notifying the county clerk.
- Tens of thousands and possibly more have had their Party affiliation changed from Republican to NAV (non affiliated voter) without the voters’ knowledge or consent. Indeed, the system tried to change MY affiliation to NAV in September of this year, even after receiving the Republican nomination for the position of Attorney General. I have been a Republican in Oregon since 1993.
- Steve Trout raised the alarm about the lack of security in Oregon and the extremely antiquated operating system that now isn’t even supported by Microsoft. He also asked why a “security update” was flashed onto the system from the IT Department at 7:52
P.M. on election night when the Department had received no security updates all year long!! We need to know the contents of this update and it’s purpose.
- The system was not “certified” as required by Oregon law prior to the counting process starting, but after the “security update” was installed onto the system.
- As I am sure you are aware immediately after Mr. Trout expressed his concerns for the security of the system, he was immediately terminated by Secretary of State Clarno via text message.
With obvious security concerns and fatal flaws in our vote by mail system, I had a poll conducted by an out of state firm to confirm or deny very odd results in several counties in Oregon. One of those counties is Multnomah. I have included the results of that poll here as well as relevant population data for the statisticians to study.
According to “official” results posted by SOS Clarno, I received 19.02% of the vote in Multnomah county and you received 78.85%; 83,710 and 347,007 votes respectively.
The poll results show markedly different results. The poll queried voters and asked how they voted via telephone. After verifying that they cast a vote, the AG race was queried as well as the Presidential race. The differences in the poll versus “official” posted results are remarkably similar to the Presidential race; as far as percentages voting for me and Trump and you and Biden.
The telephone poll eliminates the following fraud from results: dead people voting, multiple ballots being cast by one person, as well as fictitious registered people and votes, (which is possible via the online voter registration portal as it requires ABSOLUTELY NO identification to vote.)
The poll indicated the following: 48% voted for Rosenblum, 23% voted for Cross and 28% did not vote or did not answer. The margin of error is 8% and I am giving the full margin of error benefit to the results. After accounting for the margin of error, it appears that you have been falsely credited with in excess of 101,217 votes and 17,603 votes have NOT been credited to me.
Interestingly, your race in Multnomah county according to the “official” results netted an increase of 24% over your last race in 2016, or a net of about 80,000 votes. That seems highly unlikely as the population in Multnomah county saw an increase of only 1.01%; (13,426 total population increase) 2016 vs. 2020 according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Your Net increase was in spite of the fact that my results were 14% higher than the Republican Candidate Crow in 2016. In short- where did your votes come from?
It’s also interesting to note that it is a well known campaign promise of mine to the good people of Multnomah county that after I was elected Attorney General I was going to investigate Portland Mayor Wheeler for Felony rioting and official misconduct. I also promised to investigate District Attorney Mike Schmidt for his selectively choosing who to prosecute and who not to based on political affiliations for a net “decline to prosecute” 70% of the cases submitted. I am also going to investigate DA Schmidt for Official Misconduct according to ORS 162.415.
As I am sure you are aware the 70% decline to prosecute is completely reverse of the statistical norm of DA’s in Oregon as the usual is 20-30% of the cases are declined to prosecute. So if there was a possible motivation out of powerful elected officials to engage in vote fraud, I’ve just described a possible motive.
Due to the sensitive nature of this and the absolute adoration of the “motor voter” and vote by mail system by many of the establishment elected officials, and the fact that a vigorous investigation could indeed change the results of the November 2020 election to many Republicans, myself included; thereby creating a conflict of interest from your office; therefore it is my demand and advice that you submit these findings to United States Department of Homeland Security or Rudy Giuliani, attorney for the Donald Trump campaign as I also believe that Donald Trump won Oregon. The last time Oregon went to a Republican President was 36 years ago (Reagan) which was also before “vote by Mail,” which is also quite interesting. I believe Donald Trump pulled it off and won Oregon.
I await your timely response to this Oregon Election complaint.
Michael Cross, Republican nominee Oregon Attorney General
4676 Commercial St SE Suite #81
Salem, Oregon 97302 [email protected]